Regression therapy addresses a wide variety of issues, for example:
- Difficult emotion – sadness, anger, abandonment, rage, fear, shame, guilt, jealousy
- Improving relationship
- Unexplained physical symptoms – back pain, knees, shoulders, etc…
- Bodily functions – including weight control, sexual issues (women only), fertility / infertility, etc…
- Confidence issues – performance, public speech, etc…
- Responsibility – power, control issues, self-sabotage
- Childhood trauma – abuse, PTSD
- Difficulty in being in a human body – not wanting to be here, difficulties integrating into society, isolation
- Depression – low energy levels, sleep disturbances, issues around dying, phobias…
- Spirit release
Transformational Regression Therapy is a very powerful and transformative tool where you investigate yourself as I lead you to go to the core of the issue in order to transform it. It works in line with your intention in the most beneficial way for you through the power of your imagination to tap into your subconscious mind where the root of your problem is deeply buried. This is a journey of profound self discovery bringing about answers and solutions to move forward freer often in the most surprising and unexpected way.
This work is totally interactive, together with my assistance and your full participation for you to find your own transformation and healing from your own wisdom.
Please consider that this work works directly with body memories, alongside the emotions, with the aims to release, transform and heal unhelpful and outdated memories. This work can involve a lot of body work or psychodrama to release the body memories. When you are considering coming for a regression therapy, it is easier to come with an open mind as to what could emerge, while trusting the therapist to bring you there as we can end up either in a current life, inner child or a past life issue, or even a release of energy that doesn’t belong to you.
“As students of esoteric wisdom, you are learning that you must integrate the polar aspects: the good and bad; the light and dark; the love and hate. As long as you continue to fuel these forces in opposition, there will be war on every level.” – Patricia Cori